OUR COVID 19 POLICY
COVID 19 POLICY
· This is a dynamic policy and is likely to change on a regular basis. This was last updated on 11th April 2021.
· We are following advice published by Visit England, The Queensborough Group and UK Hospitality, along with Booking.com and AirBnB.
· We are opening our Hampshire and Sussex Shepherd’s Huts on Monday 12th April as allowed with stage two of the Government’s road map.
· Each Hut will have its own composting toilet as we have two toilets.
· Contactless arrival and departure.
· Social distancing on all pitches.
· We are following an enhanced cleaning program ensuring that we offer the best, most hygienic service to our guests.
· Shepherds huts will be deep cleaned between every visit.
· Indoor and outdoor areas cleaned and disinfected
· All crockery, cutlery and cooking equipment cleaned at a high temperature
· All bedding will be washed at a high temperature.
· All soft furnishings will be treated with Dettol spray.
· Guests have hand sanitiser available in both toilets and are advised to use it.
· The shower is available for pre booking to allow for cleaning in-between uses. Antibacterial wipes will be left for guests to use if they require.
· Check in and out times have been amended to allow for deep cleaning in all areas.
· Guests are asked to strip their own bedding and leave next to the door for easy removal.
· Accommodation will be cleaned by staff wearing appropriate PPE once guests have left.